From:
Sean DeC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:47:45 -0400
Hi all!

Just wanted to update you on my new baby,Jewel.She had her first visit to
the vet this week.She is up to date on her shots and the vet gave her a
clean bill of health.She was VERY good,no biting or anything.I'm so proud of
her!!  :-)

This little girl is spoiled rotton and she knows it!  On of her favorite
games is one I call "For all you do,this butts for you!!" She will hide
under something(throw rugs,pillows,anything she can find!)and peek just her
head out.Then I'll get down on the floor and just stare at her.She'll stare
back for a minute or so( she looks the way a cat does before it's getting
ready to pounce!) then she'll run out and head-butt me in the nose.Then
she'll dook a bit and dart back under it to do it again!  I swear she sounds
like she's laughing at me!  She never gets tired of that game.

Nip training is comming along pretty well.She gets so excited sometimes that
she'll nip a little too hard but now she'll look at me with this "Oh
crap,I'm in for it now" look and she'll start licking me instead.So it's
going along well.Litter traing is another story,she's getting better but
it's a slow proccess as you all know.But I have pataince.

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my last post.You have all
been very helpfull.Thank you!!  Dooke to all!

Chas