From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:29:14 -0800
>From:    kimberly g vickery <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Warm Loving family for fuzzys
>I am so inthused by the FML and i was wondering if there are other cool
>newsletters pertaining to fuzzys?

Check out http://www.ferret.net/ferrlists/

For shelters check out  http://www.ferret.org/shelters.htm

Not that there are any 'real close' to you...

>From:    "Love, April (DETE)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: BREEDING
>As this is the first time they have mated I am very dubious about what I
>need to do.

Well you can start with a breeding FAQ we put together at the request of
Pam Greene..

ftp://ftp.zenferret.com/pub/FAQ/

Its not tuned for folks that feed cooked marsupials ... <grin>  We only
got 'possums here...

-bill

--
bill and diane killian