From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 08:13:16 EDT
Hi everyone

Please do not give up on the ferret store.  Give them a chance to alter
their web pages.  This takes time when running a business.

If people go to their site a few months from now and see that buying a
treat S,Y, or Z has ingrediants not good for the ferret...causing
blockage, packed with sugar, or whatever, they will learn something and
be stunned.  The impact will be enormous on a person who cares about
their ferret.

They can make a major difference in the lives of thousands of ferrets by
doing this.  And they will ultimately sell next to none of those items,
because people who care will have a light go on in their heads, and say
Woaaa!!  I had NO idea.  WOW.  I am not buying THAT.

It keeps the store in business, gives people like me who are always
learning an education and a wake up alert to a food I think my little
ones really like that is bad for them, and help save ferret lives, or
add years on to them.

Let us give them a chance?  They sure have been wonderful people,
haven't they?  I try to buy everything but litter from them.  I am not
giving up on them.

Be patient.  Let us take a look at the site two months from now.  It is
very difficult to run a business and figure out just what to say on web
pages.  I know.  It took months before I got mine up for my business
while trying to run it.