From:
Erin Kydd {{FREAK}} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:10:39 -0400
Hello All, I have a question about Ferretone.  How much and how do you give
it to your little ones.  If I follow the directions I was told it will
spoil their food.  And is there any other vitamin and mineral supplements
that are good for them.  I also bought this vitamin stuff you put in their
water is that stuff also good.

I went to this petstore Sunday the 15th of October,Guppies to Puppies in
Old Saybrook Ct.  To grab my baby's a little treat and my husband came over
to me and said you don't want to check out their Ferrets.  I asked why, and
he replied because its a sad sight.  The last time I was in that store they
had two Ferrets who were so loveable and playfull so I thought well maybe
they aren't feeling well or something like that.  Nope the poor little guys
had their home taken by two terribly maintained snakes and was moved in a
small dark cage that neighbored guinie pigs and cats and such.  I went up
to the cage to see if they would come up to me and the poor little things
looked so depressed.  He / she just looked at me and turned its head.They
had two of them in this tiny cage.  To say how big it is i'd have to
compare it to a cat carrier not the small ones but the next size up.  I
hope they find good homes but until then every time I visit CT I will have
to go and check up on them.

Erin, Fathom & Harley Quinn ( The dynamic duo )