From:
Heather Sjoquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:34:59 EDT
Due to a number of circumstances (new allergies that my insurance won't
cover medication for any more and sudden financial issues) I need to
place my four ferrets.  I live in Connecticut.

I have 2 males and 2 females.  All of these ferrets were rescued by me
and were not bought in stores.  One of the females is a bit older (found
taped up in a box and very emaciated but great now) and one of the males
is a blaze who is deaf.  All ferrets will be up to date for vaccinations
previous to adoption and I have all vet records available as well.  I
would prefer that they go either all together or as pairs (males and
females).  They will come with all supplies.  I do not have the finances
to get ADV testing for them.  They are all well behaved and have NEVER
nipped or bitten.  The deaf male sometimes does not let go when he should
while playing with others and doesn't always use the litter box but is
very gentle with children and adults.

Please e-mail me with any questions or interest.  I do not want any nasty
e-mails about me not living up to my bargain with the financial issues.
There is really nothing I can do about it.

If I don't get any responses here I will start to advertise through my
vet.

Thanks so much,
Heather