Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 23:52:23 -0400
Someone to contact????

Jodi
===================================
Subj:  Re:HSUS
Date:  95-06-03 20:52:22 EDT
From:  Tikki Mite
Posted on: America Online

Not to sound dense or anything-what does HSUS stand for.  I am more than
willing to write letters and send photos, whatever it takes.  We did battle
with the Cedar Rapids, IA city council to keep ferrets legal and it was one
heck of a battle.  The vote had been predetermined and the committee had a
lot of work ahead of them to get it changed.  If it weren't for determination
and a particular vet and pet shop owner along with many hard working people
willing to do the research needed we would no longer have our "kids".  It
wouldn't take me long to leave Linn County.  Even if it meant changing jobs.
 YES! I want to help.