From:
sax and violins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1993 19:52:14 -0500
>I am interested in purchasing a skunk.  I already have a ferret
>so I shall need to know if anyone has ever combined the two.  Also,
>I was wondering if anyone knows a good place in the northeast where
>I can get skunk kits.

>Does anyone in this list keep skunks also?

>Thanks!

>Mike

I have been looking for a skunk, too!  I have had NO luck finding any
breeders or skunks.  I spoke to a woman at a pet expo, and she told
me that there was a breeder in NJ (where I live), and I should call
the Fish and Wildlife Commission to get their phone number.  She had
a skunk as a pet and said he was nice, but her husband didn't think
so.

If you get any info, please let me know and you will have someone
to discuss skunk stuff with!

(I hope no one is upset that I am using this list to talk about
another species.  Is this rude?  I petted a lot of nice ferrets
at the expo.  Does that make up for it? :)