From:
Weasel Wardancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:13:02 -0700
Yesterday, Py, my black-eyed white finally succumb to the cancer that his
little body had been fighting for nearly a year.  A very gentle ferret
was Pywacket, loved to snuggle and get his chin scratched.

In this last few months, Pywacket had lost so much weight and got to
where he could hardly walk.  He would take a few steps, then plop down
and lie quiet for a while.  He wanted to play, but just did not have the
energy.

We had an postmortem done and found that his little liver was very
enlarged, full of tumors and lesions.

I miss my little Py terribly, but yet, and please forgive me, am glad
that he is finally out of the pain he had suffered.

Again, please Sandee, watch for little Pywacket and let Benny "Da Weasel"
Gambini, Fizzgig, Skittles, Chaos, Mikey, Ferra and Rodney Dee Dee know
Pywacket is coming so they can play as they did together in the green
meadow.  Oh, and please, have some puffed wheat on hand.  Py just loved
his sweet puffed wheats.

May the angels sing thee unto thy rest, beloved Pywacket.  I will always
hold you in my heart

Weasel_Wardancer