From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:42:24 -0400
I was a bit disturbed last night by Animal Planet.  I was watching the
Funniest Animals on Earth when they showed clips of what was coming up
next.  All I saw was a wooden box and someone trying to keep 3 furkids in
the box but everytime they got one in the others would pop their little
heads out.  I thought it was cute and decided to watch.  Well when it came
on it was in reference to a letter from the mailbag.  Something about games
with live animals.  When the clip came on it had a cute little gingle and 2
people trying to keep the little buggers in the box.  The name of this so
called game was along the lines of "ferret pop up" or "round up".  As I was
listening to the song I heard a few words that upset me..."animals carying
diseases" referencing to the furkids :(  You would think the animal planet
of all channels would know better than to air something like that.  I find
it very disturbing.

Danielle
Kilmer & Willow