Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 21:29:13 -0700
Well it didn't take long for one ferret to turn into two.  I came across the
most adorable 8wk.old male the other day.  He's so sweet and cuddley.  I
can't believe how much of a difference in behavior there is between him and
Gadget, our 10wk old female.  Gadget is hyper-active and into everything and
will only come visit for a few seconds at a time.  Smudge (male)gets hyper
but he also will come seek you out for cuddles and kisses.  On his own he
finds very little trouble to get into.  Good thing he has Gadget around to
show him the funner things in life.  The two of them got along great from
the very first minute.  Gadget waisted no time in showing him all the good
hiding spots, the cats favorite sleeping spots, the bathroom waistbasket.
She showed him how mom can do a wardance of her own when you try to climb
the cockatoo's cage.  Oh what fun we're having!

If someone would have told me a year ago that I would own ferrets someday, I
would have told them they were out of their minds.  Now I think I was out of
mine for waiting so long to discover all the great things about owning them.

Debbie,Gadget, and the new kid Smudge