From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:59:15 EDT
>First off - the Biter is NO MORE!!  I am pleased to announce that she is
>loving and trusts us completely..........very friendly and active.  She
>is a heavy girl and has lots of fur.  We named her "Nibbles"  She is a
>Dark Eyed White.

Hi ~

I'm so glad to hear this.  Our little Ling-ling has gone through a
similar progression.  She is deaf and has learned to be very trusting.
She plays under a blanket and has no startling when she is touched.
She only play-bites, which means puts our finger in her teeth but does
not chomp down.  I can hold her up to my face and kiss her and she kisses
back.  The other night she ran up my arm and kissed me on my cheek.  She
is actually a very gentle little soul who is still a baby in every way.
With the freedom to run she is learning to play with my other two.
Calvin is a wonderful old soul who has taught Ling-ling in a gentle way--
who is boss!  In watching them all I am filled with joy every day.

Warmly ~
Mary Conley