From:
Scott Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:58:28 -0000
Hi Ya'll,

We arrived home Tuesday night from the FML 10th and found 8 inches of white
stuff on the ground.  After leaving the beautiful sunshine Tuesday morning,
we came home to find that NC was under a state of emergency due to a
horrible winter storm that even the weather people failed to predict.  Even
though over 70,000 homes were without electricity here, we were lucky to
still have ours.  The kids were thrilled to have their pets home, though a
couple did have to display the usual, "I am not ready to forgive you" look.

For those of you who were not able to attend the FML 10th, you really missed
out on a lot of fun.  It was a blast!  Everyone was warm and friendly.  It
was a real treat to put faces to the names and finally get to see the real
people behind the names.  In our mind's eye, we picture people to look or
act a certain way, in reality, some at the FML were as we pictured them to
be, others were a pleasant surprise.  All in all, everyone had one subject
in mind and that is how it should be.  I would like to take this opportunity
to say "thank you" to BIG, Ronnie and a host of others who made this event
the success that it was.  Good job everyone!

BIG revealed to all at the gathering his middle name.  It is not what one
would expect.  I could share it with all of you, but that is not for me to
do, BIG will share with all when the time is right.

Margaret, Scott and the 16 little  snow ferrets
Exclusively Ferrets