Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:28:16 -0600
Sometimes you just have to think.  I've been in Vickie's place, desparate
for an answer.  It would be very easy to be frustrated by a lack of
immediate response.  I've been at a loss of what to do when my guys were
going through their viral problems.  I remember sitting at my computer
waiting for an email of some kind that would tell me what I could do
to help them.  It would have been very easy to shoot out a slightly
irrational email.  It would have made me feel like I was doing something,
even if I really wasn't.

We all sometimes do questionable things when we're frustrated.  Sometimes
we shout, sometimes we shut down.  It's not to hard to tell what's going
on if you think about it.  So what's the point of reacting negatively to
it?  I see that Vickie did get some answers and that's great.  I hope
Vickie and her Mochie get through this ordeal with flying colors.

There's no use of trading flames over a sick ferret.  If you have that
much energy, well, then send out some good thoughts to the sick and lost
ferrets on the list.  You'll feel better doing that instead, trust me.

Prayers and good thoughts go out to Mochie and Squeak and all sick and
lost ferrets.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM