From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:32:08 -0700
hey all...

first of all...i'd like to ask for your prayers that my Jack-A-Bear pulls
thru...i was sure he was not going to even make it to the vet's...but he
did...she gave me 3 kinds of medicine...and all i know is he is very sick
to his tummy...can barely move...and wimpers from the pain in his tummy...
and i can barely get any food into him...he was fine yesterday [thursday]
morning...and was throwing up like crazy last night...[thursday night]...

please...pray for him...i will be all night..praying he makes it till
morning...then i will go from there...

  --------------------
ok..on to the purpose of this post...
yup...me again...i have 4 ferrets that need surgery right quick...[and a
couple in the wings after these...]...so i am going to do a couple
raffles....

the first one is for the last oil painting i did...now i am far from an
'artist'...but it is not TOO bad...;-)

it is not ferrety...sorry...i can not draw at all...it is a 'landscape'
it is not framed, either...i could never decide on a frame for it...LOL...

here is the link with all the info...mary and kris of MKARESQ were kind
enough to lend me space on their site so i did not get into trouble on my
site...they seem to frown on raffles...:-/

http://www.mkaresq.com/kats_page.htm

The raffle tickets are the standard $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.

Please mail your check, money order, cashiers check,
[payable to Kat Parsons] (or cash) to:

Kat Parsons
598 Johns Ave
Mansfield, OH 44903

If you want your tickets physically mailed to you, please enclose a SASE..

The information I will need is:
Your name
e-mail address
snail mail address
phone number, optional
and how many tickets you want

I also accept PayPal... please use my e-mail [log in to unmask]

Since PayPal is fairly new to me,  and it is also used for the stuff I put
on eBay I would ask that you follow it up with an e-mail to me with the
information requested above...Thank You.

The Raffle Drawing will be July 31st.  [BIG has kindly offered to do the
random ticket picker-outer thingy...]  You should snail-mail your money
by July 24th so it has time to get here before the drawing.  PayPal can
be done up until July 28th.

if you mail it late...or PayPal it late, please indicate if you want the
$$ sent back to you... or donated to my ferrets' fund.

thank you....i hope everyone understands that at this point...this is the
best way i could think of to get the funds i need for my babies...we are
getting back on our feet...but it will not be an overnight fix...and my
babies need help...

i sincerely thank you in advance...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie
and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!