From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:09:05 -0500
Good morning to all fuzzy parents!  My prayers and thoughts are will all
ill babies and those families of the ones passed on to the bridge.

I haven't posted in a while.

I recently rescued a young albino male (approx. 6-8 months).  He was
dumped off at a neighborhood pet store and I was called.  He has no MF
markings and I am wondering if there is any way to tell what breeder he
came from.  He has grown quite large quite fast.  Large head, thick neck,
"huge" hind haunches.

Just thought I'd ask.  Thanks.

Dona in S. Florida
and my business of 9 and in memory of Stanley, Russia and Roxie