Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 18:27:54 -0500
Hi all, this is SaraFerret. I was waiting at de bridge entrance with
Autumn as we had a note from de courier dat Jynx was cwossing de
bridge. Sure enough dere she comes, dancing even. Oops, she bests be
careful with dose high steps as she just mights weasel dance offa de
bridge, but she catches herselfs and makes it. She bounces rights up to
me and says hiya Ms SaraFerret, My name is Jynx, My Mommy told me all
about you and hi to you Autumn, Mommy told me you would be up here too.

I thinks to myself, wowsie, all in one breath, she says all dis. But
she does have a sparkling bouncy personality. Well nice to meet you
Jynx, as you already know, I am a bridge greeter. And you know Autumn
from your business at your previous home. Is there anything else you
want to know.

Yes Ms SaraFerret, she replies, When do I gets my wings and halo. Mommy
says I gets to wear wings when I gets here. (wowsie I thinks, looks
like Mommy Tara covered all de questions before Jynx got here).

Well, lets go over to Kit and Kaboodle and see what we have over dere,
I says. So off we trots. We are met by Auntie Mary Ferret and a whole
passel of baby kits. Hmmmm! Lots of kits, in fact! Tripping over kits
we making our way to de wings room. Dere on de counter are groups of
wings but Auntie Mary Ferret has a special box in her arms marked Jynx
and she says, Jynx, these are for you, but if you dont like the color,
you can get a different set.

So Jynx opens de box and takes out de set and of course we all look
over her shoulder and dere are de most beautiful set of hot pink wings
and a gold halo. Oh, Jynx dooks, dese are so pretty. I asks her if she
needs any help. Please and you too Autumn. So together, we get wings on
Jynx and get her halo on straight and then she goes to de mirror. She
looks at her reflection and just smiles. Vanity--Thy Name Is Ferret!
(Betcha Ya Didnt Know Dat Ferrets Were Vain). She dances around for a
bit and shows off in front of de mirror and why not. She has been sick
for awhile and dis is her first chance to be truly happy.

I says, Jynx, you will never have pain or suffering again. Now granted
your Mommy is no longer wit you, but you will see her one day in de
distant future and you and her and Autumn will dance and play together.

Auturm tells her dat she has de perfect place picked out for her to
live and it has been arranged for a group of dem to take de tour of de
ferret paradise tomorrow wit some of de ferrets who have been here for
ages. SaraFerret has conducted so many tours she has delegated some of
de tours to others. A party has been planned to welcome Jynx to de
Bridge and I am invited. I accept and will arrive later. Meanwhile the
bridge courier has dropped a note to me. Another ferret is getting
ready to cross de bridge and I have to be dere to greet him.

Hugs, loveys from de Rainbow Bridge
SaraFerret