From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 15:46:00 +0000
Does anyone (other than me) remember a song set to the tune of "Lord of the
Dance/Simple Gifts" which might have been posted to this list sometime in
the past month?

It was really cute, and I MEANT to save it ... but you know how that goes.
Now, I'm looking for it, and I can't quite remember if it was on this list
or Petbunny.  (Somehow "Lord of the Dance" seems more approriate for ferrets
than rabbits ... but ... who knows?) Bill has been kind enough to search the
past 50 digests for me (without success), so perhaps it was more than a
month ago that it was posted .....

If anyone remembers it, would be PLEASE be kind enough to send it to me?
I'd really appreciate it!  Thank you!

 - Ela Heyn
([log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask])