From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2012 16:38:57 -0700
We have started a Change.org petition asking Assemblyman Hueso to
sponsor ferret legalization legislation in 2013 for California.
Assemblyman Hueso has previously offered a level of support for our
efforts and was recently promoted to the Assembly Committee on Water,
Parks and Wildlife. He would be about the best sponsor we could get.
You do not have to be in California to sign the petition and we would
appreciate all the support we can get.

<http://www.change.org/petitions/ferret-legalization-legislation-for-2013>

Pat Wright
LegalizeFerrets.org