From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 01:20:55 -0500
I have thought about this subject for a few days now, and have decided to
go ahead and post.

I think it is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to think that they could
charge $1,200 for a ferret.  I for one would have never even considered
the first one, let alone the eight that followed.

All a price like that would accomplish, is an over crowding at your place
of breeding.

Then that just opens the door further for breeder's that are only in it for
a buck.

On the other hand I didn't bat an eye when I needed to spend more than that
to try and keep Loki alive.  I would do it all again, even though he did
eventually die.

What does an amount on a w-2 form have to do with how much I love my pet?
It doesn't have anything to do with what I am willing to do for those pets.
It is just a number!  That is what credit cards are made for.  If the
credit cards won't cover whatever they need, then I am not above asking
for help.  I know several people who own fuzzies who feel the same way.

I prefer to take my life lessons from Mother Theresa, than Joseph Stalin.