From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:50:27 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I some exciting news with our new magazine.  We are adding some new
columns to our digest.

(1) We are adding the ferret year book.  This is free to enter your
ferret into the year book.  We ask that you send us a brief description
of your pets hobbies, likes and dislikes, sex, age, city and state where
residing and any other information you want to add.  Along with the year
book, we will be holding a photo contest which consists of a $25 gift
card to Petsmart for 1st place and a tube of nutri-cal for 2nd and 3rd
place.  But again, there is no charge to enter.

(2) We are also adding a page for available ferrets looking for homes,
so if anyone would like to list their available ferrets, please send a
picture if available and a description of the ferret (s).

(3) If anyone is looking to adopt a new ferret or needs supplies, we are
also adding a portion in our magazine for that purpose as well.

(4) As always we do have spots for advertising if anyone is interested in
advertising their event, company, shelter, store, etc.  the costs are as
follows:

$5 for business card for 1 issue or $30 for the year (6 issues)
$10 for 1/4 page ad for 1 issue or $50 for the year (6 issues)
$20 for 1/2 page ad for 1 issue or $90 for the year (6 issues)
$25 for full page ad for 1 issue or $100 for the year (6 issues) - free
    membership with the year advertising.

The ads will be printed in black and white.  Our magazine is bi-monthly.

(5) We are also adding a portion for the readers, so if anyone wants to
send in an article about their ferrets or something ferret related, you
can do so.

To send your ads, articles or posts, please mail them to:

LOS National
PO Box 866
Levittown, PA 19058

or you can email them to [log in to unmask] in a word format.
Pictures must be .gif or .jpeg.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

For membership information, please visit our websites at:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/
http://pages.ivillage.com/losbabyregistration/

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets National

L.O.S. is a non-profit organization, we do not pay for articles or
professional writers, our staff is made of our volunteers who donate
their time.