From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:38:12 -0800
I would like to thank everyone who wrote to me about my quality of life
question.  I appreciate the support,advice and personal stories everyone
sent.Timmy is the same and I still have to make a decision.  There are a
few things I will try first as far as differnet meds and dosages.  I was
so touched by the letters I recieved and have saved all of them.

I HAVE 3 FERRETS FOR ADOPTION IN BROOKLYN..  Their mom turned them over
to me as she has lung cancer and can no longer care for them.

They are 3 years old, a bonded group , one female blaze and two male
sables.  They have only been here 24 hours and I am not sure yet but
one male may be deaf.  The female is tiny but seems to be the bossy
boots of the group/

They are healthy and seem to have been well cared for.  They had shots a
year ago.  They are friendly and playful.They were on a diet of Iams
kitten chow.

I have small cage for them , but would reccommend something bigger
eventually.

Spread the word.

DOOKS, CHRISTINE   [log in to unmask]