Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:08:12 -0500
My 11 year old daughter has been wanting mice for the past few years.
We haven't let her get any up till now, largely because of her lack of
responsibility, but partly due to the ferrets.  Well, she's finally
convinced us to let her get a couple of mice now.  We are still just a
bit apprehensive about the idea, because mice are so little; we're afraid
it would be rather easy for them to escape without proper precautions,
and we really don't like the idea of any pet becoming a "ferret snack".
If anyone has ferrets and mice and has any tips on this, I would
appreciate it.  Especially if you have or have had a child responsible
for the mice!

Thanks.

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin