From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:45:20 -0400
Hi.  Nicodemus and I had an idea.  He and Bubba and Minge and Stormy alll
want to donate their prize money to shelters.  However, since they're all
in competition with each other, a stupid bird is winning, and even then,
they still have to have more votes than the kitties and doggies in the
other cetagories to win.

So Nic and I were wondering-if everyone on this list (and Nic will even ask
his grandma and grandpa, great grandparents and uncle, daddy and friends to
vote this way) were to vote for Stormy, since he was in the contest first,
would Stormy consider, in addition to giving money to the shelters he was
planning on dontaing to, perhaps splitting that money up a little and
giving also to the places Nicky and Bubba and Minge want to help, too?
Nic was already going to give some to the SOS system, but he wanted to
make sure that some got to the shelter we got his big brother from, the New
Hampshire Ferret Owner's Connection shelter system.  Would Stormy consider
that?

Nicodemus will tell his friends and family today to vote for Stormy (even
though great grandma and grandpa especially will be sad, 'cause they think
Nicky is SOOO cute!).  We've already started voting for Stormy (makes mommy
kind of sad, too, b/c she doesn't want her baby to think she doesn't love
him as much! :) ) and as a result, Nic's in fifth place, so he's already
giving up his chance hoping Stormy will agree.

Thanks!

-April, Nicodemus and Finnegan, who wants to enter the contest and win for
everyone next time!