From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:36:38 -0800
On this special day, I would like to take a moment to thank the special
people who participated in the Christmas Card Exchange.  For the love of
ferrets, we were able to raise $155.00 for the SOS though this
exchange-and there are still a couple to come in so I imagine the total
will be a little higher.

I have debated about listing the people who contributed and decided they
should be publicly recognized and thanked!  This exchange was smaller
than most of the other ones we have done with only 40 people involved, so
to these special people and to all Fml'ers: Merry Christmas!

Erin Simkins, Alicia Drakiotes, Bob Adkins, Kelly White, Deb Carlson,
Lisa Zeffiro, Lola Strode, Pam Van Overloop, Tracey Greene, Misty Proctor,
Carol Krause, Connie Martin, Georgia Wood, Linda Zerillo, Mindy Morris,
Susan Malone, Carol Ellison, Stephanie Grant, Anita Schroeder, Patricia
Davis, Vickey Bishop, Amy Daniewicz, Sandy Deem, Ray and Lolli Kunselman.

If you sent money and your name is not on this list, I have not yet
received it, but rest assured, it will get to the SOS and is greatly
appreciated!

An Extra-Special Thank-you to Vickey Bishop-you know why!

Thank you all!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!