From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 06:54:06 -0400
I applaud Dave and his efforts to raise funds to defend Selina and BIG
from the lawsuits pending against them by urging everyone to donate
extravagantly to Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services, Prairie Wildlife
Research or the Buck A Month Club. Plus I'm sure the state of
California can be had pretty cheaply nowadays!

But as to a ferret food eating fundraiser--I'll pass on that this time,
thank you! :-O

Linda, not hungry thank you