From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:01:58 EST
Kim writes:
>I am really sorry about the web address I typed it in wrong.  The
>picture looks like the ferret is solid black except for the white
>around his nose and under his chin.

LOL I was wondering about the link you sent, I was thinking to myself
"That's not the link I sent her"... I figured I was having problems with
my computer, I am glad you clarified this, I was almost ready to take my
puter into the shop!  LOL

Yes, you are right this is the link I sent you, isn't he beautiful?

www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/halley/253/colors.html

Thanks for the clarification Kim :)