From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:35:38 -0800
Added a whole lot more pics (some with the wuzzles) to the Webshots
album.  He's getting along famously with the ferrets.  Sassy's the only
one being a bit of a bitch - but then, that's Sassy.  She'll stroll up
to the kitty and pounce on his neck.  He's usually pretty easily able to
toss her off of we run over and grab her.  The rest love to duck under
the comforter and he'll pounce on them.  They also seem to love all his
fur and go up to him and nuzzle him all over.  The second cat, Luna, is
being a bit standoffish with him but he's trying his best to win her
over.  She'll hiss and growl at him and run off - and he'll dash on after
her.  I haven't heard him hiss at her once, however!

I decided to name him Percy.  Percival, Percycat... just seems to suit
him :)  The vet says he's about two - three years old.  I had him tested
for Feline Leukemia even though the shelter said he'd been tested.  After
what I went through with Miranda I couldn't be too sure.  Test came back
negative :) He's very healthy - just needs to put some weight on which
with how he's been eating since we got home I'm sure won't take long!
Thank you, Miranda, for sending me to the shelter that day :)

http://community.webshots.com/album/547775072jgvSgi

Laura and The Seattle Seven at www.ferretocious.com

(actually ten if you include the cats and dog ;))