From:
Jo Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:51:11 -0700
I have been making different kinds of ferret beds, hammies and sleep
sacks and now I am selling them. I have included the link to where you
can go and look at them. I will be adding more soon, and I will also
be adding different stuff. if any of you would like a T-Shirt or a
Calendar please let me know and I will get one made up for you, all
you have to do is send me your ferrrets picture to put on the shirt.
http://www.geocities.com/ferret_mommy2006/store.html

I do accept paypal [log in to unmask]

thank you
Jo Brady