From:
Deni Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:45:07 -0400
Hi!
I have recently become interested in possibly getting a ferret or two.  I
have yet to run this by my husband..... heh heh

Anyways, I know absolutely nothing about them and would love any help I
could get!!!

I have three cats... how do ferrets get along with cats?  My cats are 3,
3 and 6 years old.  What is a good size cage for 2 ferrets?  What is a
good age to get them at... Which make better pets... boys or girls... ??
my husband is not found of smellies.

Oh, I live in New Jersey, so if all goes well with my ferret learning
process and my hubby agrees, I would LOVE to help out by adopting my
ferrets from that shelter that is closing.  I think I am about an hour
north of it.... In Plainsboro(Princeton).

One last thing... Is this list available in a NON-digest format?

          -Deni

[Moderator's note: No, sorry, not available as non-digest since it is
cleaned up and sorted (etc.) every night.  I did take a vote once and
people were strongly in favor of digest due to "equality" and reading
efficiency, but I know many prefer individual messages -- I do too for
some things.  I might look at that again one day, but I wouldn't be able
to do that alone assuming it is to be kept as a moderated list.  And I
do think that is necessary with most lists.  BIG]