From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:09:34 -0300
Hi Suzanne,

One of my Newbies brought ear mites into the home and so all eight of
mine had to be treated. My vet opted to use Revolution (Selamectin) at
feline doses. However, he weighed each one separately and administered
a dose appropriate to each by putting it into a syringe. It was a bit
expensive and time consuming but I know all my babies are safe and the
mites are history. He recommended redoing them once more in 3 weeks
time. I believe Revolution can be used for fleas as well.

Tressie A. Dutchyn, PhD (c)
Dalhousie University
Research Project Coordinator
Community Health & Epidemiology