From:
Stephani Portwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:28:41 -0400
Dave & Debbie:

You don't know me, but I wanted to tell you I am so sorry for the loss of
your baby Weazer.  I cried when I read your posting.  I just adopted 2 one
year old ferrets 2 weeks ago and am already so attached to them I couldn't
even imagine losing either of them.  My thoughts are with you.  He was so
lucky to have a mom and dad like you who would not give up on him.  Most
animal owners would have a long time ago, and you didn't.  He must have been
a special baby.  Again, my deepest sympathy.

Sincerely,
Stephanie