From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:01:13 -0500
Today is National Ferret Day according to my records.

So please do something nice for a needy ferret or a sick ferret.  I
will light a candle for each of my little ones who have crossed over to
the rainbow bridge.  Their bodies may be gone but their souls will live
forever in my heart.  I love and miss each one of you!

Ginger, Minnie gil, Buddy Luv, Chester and Cocoa.
Love your forever Mommy.
Ada

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers.:
www.mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho