Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 14:52:57 -0500
I'm responding to William Waters post about the ferret legging story.  Some
time ago I also read a copy of the story, only I read it one the web.  I had
actually gotten there from a ferret page, I wish I remembered what the web
site was, but I was so upset that I turned the computer off.

On a funnier note, my SO and I ordered pizza last night, and my little
Weasle has had a taste for it as long as I've had her.  We were camped out
in the bedroom so the ferrets could get some play time in and eating on the
bed, Weasel started begging so she got a little piece of crust, she then
climbed on top of the box to eat it, I guess she was still hungry because
then she started attacking the box and dooking at it.  She finally tried to
drag the entire box off the bed and take it to her hidey hole.  She was so
cute :)

Sari
and the four munchkins (Weasle, Casper, Slick, and Pebbles)