Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:16:45 -0500
Hello,

I just rescued a little female yesterday, she was living in a cage with 3
inches of poop covered with mold, Yuck !!!  The real klicker is they were
feeding her Parrot food [ bird seed].  She finally had a normal stool this
morn., and hasent stopped eating yet I had ECE 3 years ago and still have
2 of the ferrets here that had it, can she safely go play with the rest or
not?Dont want her to catch that she is thin an very poor hair coat.  Goes
to vet this morn, for vacs.  and check up.  thanks for info.

christy