From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:32:51 -0600
Wolfy I love Rocky and Sean's album... my favorite is the "baseball
brothers"... we need to talk about that one... and you are such a GREAT
MOM - be well sweet lady... Your strength has helped many of us in so
many different ways... no wonder an angel like Rocky found you... you
too are an angel sent to help us all with your quiet strength.

Kimberly - OMG... her name was LUCY!  ... well no wonder she stole you
so completely - mind, body and soul... Never name your ferret Lucy...
it sets them up for life to be the most.... no matter what they are most
of ... as a rescue director I have decided that all Lucys (I've had 3 -
babysitting a 4th and now hear about this 5th) are simply the most - all
ferrets are a heartful and a handful, but Lucys are the most!  well -
there we have it - and now we know - of course she grabbed your ponytail
- it's what Lucys do!  and you precious lady... you ARE going to honor
her memory by saving "him" Vin deweezil II... GOD luv ya and he knows I
sure love ya too for what you are doing.  Please keep me informed with
pictures... What a wonderful Christmas gift.  Now when you talk to these
guys remember you'll get more done with honey than vinegar and either
make notes or practice what points you want to make in front of a
mirror... REALLY - this issue is important - you are going to be a
spokesman for so MANY... so you'll want to get all those little duckys
line up in a pretty little row... ;-]  No anger leaking out just
righteous concern.

Sukie I have used some of the oversized hammocks that Millie makes as
wall to wall cloth level but never tried turning each side up to make a
"wall" (did I understand your diagram correctly?).  Going to have to give
it a whirl, and you are right..  it is convenient as an extra level and
as a fall break... that's why I tried it...

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue