From:
Todd Walkaraj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 10:30:43 +0000
Here is a good one for you.  I got home from work yesterday and payed my
usual visit to the Ferret Cage.  Well, this usually results in the two
Woozzles waking up and doing their doo.  Then begging to come out and play.
Well that's what happened but with one little twist.  Cosmo, the albino male
went to back up in his litter box and to my chagrin he whistled dixie from
his butt.  I'm not talking a regular fart here.  It was melodic and carried
a tune for 3 or 4 notes.  I could not stop laughing for about an hour.
Anyone else experienced in Ferret Flatulence?  Let me know.  This was my
first.

Todd C. Walkaraj
NetAdvice Design Team
http://www.netadvice.com