From:
Sevald Cirkov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 16:42:26 +0200
Dear members of FML.

Are there any of you who's had any experience with a cat food named
Nature's Recipe. They don't specify just how much of the crude protein
that comes from animal sources.
It's specified like this:
Crude Protein:  35 % minimum
Crude Fat:      15 % --:--
Crude Fiber:     9 % Maximum

The order that they mention the ingredients in are: Chicken meal, Ground
Whole Brown Rice, Ground Pearled Barley, Lamb Meal, ...

The reason I wonder is because it's so hard to find any ferret food near
where I live, and this food was relatively cheap, about 11$ for 1.5kg.

Regards
Sevald
/Sweden

"N=E4r man springer med sanningens fackla genom en folkm=E4ngd=20
=E4r det alltid n=E5gon som f=E5r skegget svett."
-Lichtenberg.

Fast denna =E4r ocks=E5 bra:
"Always behave like a duck, remain calm and unruffled
 on the surface, but paddle like heck underneath" -unknown