From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:50:48 -0500
Mary wrote:
>Want to see who sells what to research?  I didn't know Triple F did too.
>http://guide.labanimal.com/product/category1.html

*If* I recall right, Triple F had been a fur farm at least before it began
selling pet ferrets.  Could be mis-remembering.

When you look through old FMLs you will find a number of things reported.
*If* even some of the worst ones reported that I seem to recall are true
than MF is much kinder to ferrets than Triple F.

Let's not completely trust my memory this time around, though, okay?

First, I found out that Dad has had some sort of sudden onset anemia and
the cause isn't one of the easy ones like iron deficient anemia, or folic
acid deficient anemia, or B-12 deficient anemia, or even GI tract bleeding,
so they have done an MRI and marrow testing.

Then I went in to anaphylaxic shock this last weekend when someone hid
a food I am allergic to in a dish figuring that if I didn't know it was
there then nothing would happen.  Losing airway is not fun; one of these
days someone's going to accidentally kill me that way...

So, anyway, don't trust my memory on the Triple F stuff -- CHECK it!