From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:28:32 EDT
I met a man and a woman that lived outside Huntsville Alabama sometime
between 1984-87 that had, oh only around 12 ferrets I think it was.  And
they were trying their hand at breeding.  I remember the mans favorite
ferret named Slink. :)  They had shown him and others and one well, as
they were very pretty animals.  We visited and had a black-eyed (true
black eyes) white..  back then he was very unusual.  I enjoyed our visit
and we never were able to meet up again.  I've often thought about them
as they were so nice.  Just by chance... would anyone have a guess at who
that might have been or are they a part of the FML here?  If so contact
me.  I"d love to hear from you.

Wolfy