From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:09:49 -0800
Is that for real?  I thought it was just going to be a home-grown thing.
Wouldn't that be really cool if we sold the name on eBay though?  I know,
let's get Ron to do it!  Ron will do anything!  Just run it through, Ron,
with your next insertion of sleep sacks.  Hey, maybe it's ILLEGAL to sell
a name on eBay, and it will get us some national attention.  I'm always
seeing (on TV) that someone was trying to sell his lung or liver on eBay.
No, no, Ron, they won't really arrest you, trust me!

Georgia - the left coast one...

[Moderator's note: I do think it's against eBay policies.  But selling a
ferret greeting card that just hapens to have a name printed inside may
be OK though ;-)   BIG]