From:
Scott Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:41:18 EST
To ANON and Sprinkles:

Our best for your babies full recovery...our ABBA (the dancing queen) was
at the vets last year for her series of vacs that included distemper.  She
was given the ferret specific injection (fervac I believe) and luckily our
vet told us to wait around 30 minutes or so.  Don't you know that she went
into anaphalactic shock almost immediately.  But since we waited and were
still in the office she was a good save.  My suggestion is to never use
Fervac again...if that was the serum given...

Again our hearts go out to you...cmon Sprinkles you can do it!!!

putorius and the silliness of 11