From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 01:09:07 -0400
I left out the essential word: NOT.

Fur growth can NOT be used to assess how well adrenal disease is being
controlled.

Bill wrote to me but I was not online in time.

Fur regrowth OR lack of regrowth say very little about how much the
adrenal tumor itself is responding or not. Some ferrets can be
surgically cleared of adrenal disease and not regrow fur. Others
can regrow fur due to melatonin's effect on the skin even when the
adrenal disease itself is continuing apace

YES. TYPO. Monster typo. Mea culpa.