From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:56:01 -0800
>Subject: BW from FHL 645:  possible Juvenile Lymphoma
>>i was wondering why no signs then boom there it is..??
>
>Ferrets with JL generally present all of a sudden - usually when a mass in
>the chest causes significant problems breathing.  The liver and spleen is
>usually also enlarged, but there is a lot of extra room in the abdomen for
>them to grow, but space is at a premium in the chest.  Lungs need room to
>expand when you inhale, and anything growing in the chest soon impinges
>on them.
>
>Bruce Williams, DVM

Hi Sukie and all..

this was my baby and i'm sad to say that he did not make it..  the JL was
very aggressive and he was bleeding bad they drained his lungs once and
they soon filled fast he had a leak and his results were not good he is
at the rainbow bridge now..  Love your fuzzies today as much as you can
because you never know what tomorrow will bring this is a NASTY cancer
that hits fast and hard without much signs

KitKat will be missed very VERY much beyond words i can't write any more
hard to see though tears

[ferret.mommy]