From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 06:52:05 -0400
Hey All
First off..  the ferret related question..... Has anyone ever heard a
deaf ferret litterally scream for no reason?  One night I heard this
horrible noise, I actually though some bird outside was in pain or got
killed so I didn't think much of it until I realized (a few seconds
later) that it had been my ferrets.  My dad was standing in the ferret
room and I ran in... neither ferret was injured or anything..  nothing
was in their cage..  Heck the cat wasn't even around.  My dad said that
it had been Romeo that screamed..  which doesn't surprize me since he's
deaf and I've read deaf ferrets can make some strange sounds..  But has
anyone else ever experienced this????

Anyway.....Well, school is so incredibly busy and it's only day 4.  I
wish I could write and read more (i skim pretty much now) but I'm very
busy and very tired and don't get the chance.  This email even has to
do with school.  I was wondering if any of you out there have any extra
Ferret type (or actually ANY type whether ferret related or not)
magazines or catalogs.  Basically anything with pictures.  If you do,
would you be willing to send some to me?  I have to make an idea book
for school (cut out pictures etc.  etc.) and really need some stuff to
cut up.  If you have a few magazines that you could spare please send
me an email and I'll give you my address.  Even one is appreciated!

Also, this is less ferret related so I'll make it quick.  I need to
interview some complete strangers about photography.  If we haven't
talked on the list before and you feel you could take some time to do
an interview with me please email me.  (Sorry Wolfy, Alex, & Sukie...
I know you too well to be counted as strangers... *sigh*)

Thanks Very Much and Dooks to all

- Jules

[BIG i hope that's not too off topic... I really need to get some
interviews and I thought this might be a good place for that and to see
if people had some spare magazines (especially ferret mags. as i don't
really have any i can cut up)... Thanks so much... oh and... you are
king of elusive answers  *rolls eyes*]

[BIG replies: No, generally it's not too off-topic to ask a favor, all
within reason, especially when mentioned in a ferret-related post.  I
hope this wasn't too direct an answer ;-)  BIG]