From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:47:33 -0400
>From:    Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: reintroduction, now I am a vet!
>Well finally all my hard work has paid off.  I have begun practicing as a
>veterinarian a few months ago here in Salem, Virginia and living in Roanoke
>Virginia.  With the graduation, move and marriage in the past few months

Triple congratulations!!!!

And you mean the Warm Fuzzy ferret harnesses we suspect.  Getting people
to get stuff from them is a good thing so we feel its fine to promote them
here!

We might be seeing the Hertzogs in a couple weeks.

[log in to unmask] but they have a bunh of trouble with their computer.
Since several members of their club post frequent here maybe one of them
can publicly set down the real info!  <hint hint>

Come up and visit again sometime!

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets