Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:34:52 -0800
If you're like me, you simply hate to throw away outdated calendars when
they have beautiful pictures on them.........ESPECIALLY FERRETS!  I just
couldn't bring myself to throw out my Ferrets 2001 calendar, so I cut it
up and put up all of the pictures in the furkids' play area.  (I'm sure
I'm not the first person to think of this but I wanted to share it
anyway.) Even if fuzzys aren't capable of appreciating artwork, it would
certainly brighten up the play area.  Then the most interesting thing
happened.  ( And I'm still scratching my head over this one.) When I
finished adorning my wall, our red eyed white, Mystery, sat on the floor
gazing up at the photos as if she were a visitor to a fine art gallery.
She did this for at least a minute before going about her usual ferrety
business.  This truly baffles my mind because a.  I thought ferrets had
limited sight and b.  I thought this was especially true of albinos.  Is
this truly bizarre or am I missing something here?

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.