From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:18:01 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e)is offering a variety pack of 10 ferret St.
Patrick's Day cards for $12 with free domestic & international
shipping. The cards come in a variety pack of 4 different designs.
Cards measure 5"x7" & are printed on a glossy heavyweight 300 gsm
card stock paper, then finished with a matte lamination. The inside
greeting reads "Happy St. Patrick's Day". The back of the card also
has a small matching photo. White envelopes are included.

To view cards click on link below:

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20St%20Patrick%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so
the Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering &
quantity. When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not
visible to us, so please include your address in the message field. You
can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method. We do have a limited number of these card packs that
we can order. They are special ordered & will need to be printed &
shipped & are coming from overseas, so please allow 3+ weeks for
delivery. That being said, we recommend that you place your order
by Feb. 22th, to minimize the risk that they may not arrive by St.
Patrick's Day. If you need to allow time to get your cards mailed to
your recipients, then you should order earlier.

Take a peek at our Ebay listings as well.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).