From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:54:26 EDT
Oh but this is too good ferret love slaves.  ::rubbing my hands
together::
Da Wolfy getting her just deserts!  Finally.  Robin said, "But to have
Sukie and Wolfy in the same cage would be downright scary, kind of like
Pinky and the Brain." She shoots, she scoooooooooores!  Then Robin goes
on to say, "No wonder Renee passes out when she gets there." Are we
working our way up to a hat trick, Robin?  Yah!

And finally, the real BIG has been depicted in a portrait by Deva.  The
IFC and BIG's girl friend keep supplying us with these ambiguous photos
of a dark haired man and telling us they are of BIG.  The real BIG is in
Deva's photo.  I've seen him.  I KNOW.  But I also know that he was not
wearing a pink thong in Da Wolfy's famous dream of a naked BIG in front
of an elevator at a symposium (as reported by her of course).  So, either
it's not his thong, or it's Wolfys' wishful thinking.

Is it Jens?  Robins?  Roaries?  Sukies?  Renees?  Arnolds?  Or someone
else's?  Sukie is looking highly suspicious after hearing Alex's motive
behind her owning one, needing them what for her waddles and all.  They
can't be Alex's.  She doesn't bother with such things when there is
fishnet, leather, red and black available.

Wait, wait.  I'm the Ferret Oracle.  The Great Robed One.  The all
knowing.  ::reaching deep down into the red wagon stuffed with depends
to find a helpful prophecy:: Bippity bobbity BOOP!

(write Deva for all pictures)

Ferret Oracle