From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:27:27 +0000
Bald Ferrets are Beautiful

I am a Shelter Manager with the Greater Chicago Ferret Association.
We are a non-profit, no-kill shelter and since inception have rescued
over 6400 ferrets. This past year we moved into a beautiful new
Sanctuary... but it is a rental. Our dream is to own our Sanctuary. If
I am able to raise $10,000.00 for this cause by December 31, 2011. I
will shave my head (and donate my hair to Locks of Love) in solidarity
with all those beautiful bald adrenal ferrets in our care. Bald is
Beautiful. Help us buy our Sanctuary. Please pass the word.

<http://www.causes.com/causes/585054-bald-ferrets-are-beautiful?m=cf56776c>

Kim oO~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim Crivello
Greater Chicago Ferret Association
Meet the Ferrets Events
Public Relations Chair
708.442.8650
www.gcfa.com

American Ferret Association
Public Affairs
888.FER.RET1
www.ferret.org

Shuffle for the Ferrets
April 10, 2011

http://www.causes.com/causes/559833-shuffle-for-the-ferrets

http://www.cafepress.com/ShufflefortheFerrets

http://www.causes.com/causes/585054-bald-ferrets-are-beautiful?m=cf56776c

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.  ~Albert Schweitzer