From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:08:51 EST
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could possibly find fabric
with ferrety prints on them?  I just started a new job as a Veterinary
Assistant, and would like to make some of my own scrubs to wear to work,
showing my love for ferrets.  I already have scrubs with cats, and frogs,
and little people floating in the sky giving thanks to God for different
reasons.  (I have to Thank my Mother in Law for all of these) But, those
types of scrubs can be found anywhere.  I want something unique,
something that stands out, something that screams, I AM OWNED BY FERRETS!
LOL.

I've done a search on the internet, and have come up empty handed.  I
think it would make a wonderful Christmas gift for my family to get me
hehehehehehehehe.  Anyways, can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jennifer McClanahan,
Rueben, Jerry, Delilah, Cherise, Sampson, DarkStar, Miracle, CaseyJones,
RubyClaire, and DireWolf.......